Way to Give
Fill a Crib Challenge
It's like a six week baby shower for Hope!
Simply place a crib in your church, school, or business and fill it with baby supplies.
new and used unless noted
- Baby clothing and Shoes
- sizes preemie to children's 14/16
- Maternity clothing, nursing bras ,belly bands, etc.
- Baby bathtubs, Strollers, Pack n Plays
- Fitted Sheets for Cribs, Bassinets, Pack n Plays
- Bottles & Sippy cups
- New Bottle Nipples and Pacifiers
- New "childproofing" items
- Cabinet locks, outlet covers, etc.
- Blankets, Swaddle blankets, Wraps, and Swings
- Baby Monitors
- Baby rash ointment/cream, lotion or shampoo/wash
- Baby washcloths, towels
- Unopened & unexpired Formula, Baby Food"Johnny Jump Ups", Baby Floor Gyms, Bumbo Seats, Potty Chairs/Seats
- Unopened Pull-ups (all sizes) & Diapers (all sizes)
- Copy Paper, Stamps, #10 Envelopes (peel & stick closure)
Baby Bottle Boomerang
This is literally the easiest fundraiser you will ever partake in! Just fill up a regular sized baby bottle provided by the Hope Resource Center with change, bills, or checks and bring it to the center. Yes, It's that easy!
This fundraiser is something that many churches and organizations participate in every year. The Baby Bottle Boomerang is also a great idea if your family, youth group, VBS, business, etc. is one that loves a little friendly competition! People love to see who can fill their bottle the fastest or raise the most money! Call the Hope Resource Center today if you would like more information on this fundraiser!
We Do Not Accept
- Used Car Seats
- Used Cribs
- Used Mattresses
- Baby Powder
- Bumper Pads (not even mesh ones)
- Used Highchairs manufactured prior to June 2019
- Used Bottle Nipples
- Used Pacifiers
- Lactation cookies
- Medication sweets (Preggie Pops, etc.)
- Other medications (Ibuprofen, Tylenol, etc.)